What's next to be DISCONTINUED!!!

Discuss any bourbon related topics here that do not belong in a forum below.

Moderator: Squire

What's next to be DISCONTINUED!!!

Unread postby Jon » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:45 pm

C'mon everyone, fess up and spill watcha know! I've heard about Fitz12, and not much else.....and I'm sure this is a topic of interest for quite a few of us.
Write what YOU smell and taste in an accurate descriptive form and in complete disregard for others posts. Not everyone will share your particular taste, but you very well may succeed in helping them find theirs!
Jon
KY Mastertaster

Re: What's next to be DISCONTINUED!!!

Unread postby 393foureyedfox » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:03 pm

heaven hill gold labelled BIB, and SAOS barrel proof straight rye is supposed to be "temporarily'" stopped, but for whom knows how long, we dont know. So I just went and bought the last two anyway to be sure, as its the only straight rye barrel proof I really dig. Ive got plenty HHBIB golds here, but havent felt a need to go hunt the remainders that are left, because theyll just be bottled as Fighting Cock or any of the other HH BIB's, so they ll still be available, just under different names and prices.
393foureyedfox

Re: What's next to be DISCONTINUED!!!

Unread postby Birdo » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:51 am

"heaven hill gold labeled BIB" this one got away and I'm out. I think Heaven Hill had a serious underpricing problem with this one. It was absolutely the best deal in bourbon. I found it to be comparable to any mid-shelf bourbon at half the price.

I'll take white label or fighting cock like you said. :drunken:
Birdo

Return to Bourbon, Straight