Bourbon Tasting Results For 2-22-06

Discuss any bourbon related topics here that do not belong in a forum below.

Moderator: Squire

Bourbon Tasting Results For 2-22-06

Unread postby Bourbon Joe » Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:21 pm

Please find attached the tasting results for today's blind tasting. Also today there was an added Vatting tasting. I hope you find it interesting.
Joe :flag:
Attachments
Bourbon Tasting at Brad's 2-22-06.pdf
(10.04 KiB) Downloaded 358 times
Colonel Joseph B. "Bourbon Joe" Koch

Bourbon, It's cheaper than therapy!
Bourbon Joe
Erudite Bourbonite
Erudite Bourbonite

Unread postby Mike » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:41 pm

Joe, very interesting that you vatted bourbon and a decent cognac. I have put a few drops of cognac in bourbon before and found it to be OK, but I never thought of putting bourbon into cognac...............and you liked it better than the two bourbon/rye combo.

I may have to give that a go. I like cognac a lot and keep some Pierre Ferrand Selection des Anges on hand just waiting for the right mood. My grandchildren were here this weekend and I believe it might have been my grandson who broke my cognac glass. Whenever he is here something always gets broken or lost.............one of the hazards of being a grandparent, one that I gladly endure.
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rage at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light. - Dylan Thomas
Mike

Unread postby Cigarnv » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:42 am

Need some tech help fellas.... I can't seem to open the download??? All I get is a white page with a small icon in the upper left corner. I usually have no issues with pdf files of any type. Thanks !!
"The most futile and disastrous day seems well spent when it is reviewed through the blue, fragrant smoke of a Havana Cigar"
Cigarnv

Unread postby gillmang » Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:47 pm

I've got the same issue.

Gary
gillmang
Vatman

Unread postby Art L » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:25 pm

I have this problem as well but I get around it by right clicking on the Download and selecting Save Target As... I just save the file to my desktop and I can open it from there.
Art L

Unread postby Mark » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:04 pm

That's how I have been downloading them as well. Right click on where it says download and then 'save as' the filename to a place somewhere on your hard drive and open it from there. Sorry all but I dont know why its not working when you simply click on download.
-=_Mark_=-
Mark
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Unread postby Cigarnv » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:49 am

Art L wrote:I have this problem as well but I get around it by right clicking on the Download and selecting Save Target As... I just save the file to my desktop and I can open it from there.

That does it! Thanks
"The most futile and disastrous day seems well spent when it is reviewed through the blue, fragrant smoke of a Havana Cigar"
Cigarnv

Return to Bourbon, Straight