A.H. Hirsch 13yr.

Talk about Tennessee, American and Rye Whiskey here.

Moderator: Squire

A.H. Hirsch 13yr.

Unread postby westsideelectric » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:26 pm

Picked up a bottle of A.H. Hirsch 13 yr. Rye while I was in San Antonio this past weekend. It looks more like the Hirsch 16yr. bottling label, not the one with Hirsch in fancy script and not the Canadian version. It is a Preiss Imports release. Haven't cracked it open yet. Wondering if anyone out there has any info. on this bottling? :drunken:
Last edited by westsideelectric on Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
westsideelectric

Unread postby westsideelectric » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:31 pm

Never mind...I did a little searching on the forum and found some info... :roll: :oops:
westsideelectric

Unread postby doubleblank » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:00 pm

I'll bet you picked it up at a small store near the airport. I've been looking at it for years.....the place usually has some neat stuff available. Did you get anything else?

Randy
doubleblank

Unread postby westsideelectric » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:24 pm

It's kinda by the airport. It's called Saglimbeni's and it's over on W. Rhapsody. I also picked up some Evan Williams SB, Aberlour A'bunadh, Del Mauguey Mezcal, Hendrick's Gin and a few bottles of wine....and best of all, everything in stock was 20% off the day I was there. :partyman:
westsideelectric

Unread postby doubleblank » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:21 pm

That's the place......I've found Weller 19, Gold Foil WT12yo, older Van Winkles, early Wathen's, etc there in the past. Interesting little store. My parents stil live in SA and I try to stop in on each trip there.
doubleblank

Return to Non-Bourbon Whiskey